Notice of the filing of a labor Condition Application
With the Employment and Training Administration
- H-1B Non-Immigrant Worker is being sought by IORMYX Inc. through the filing of a labor condition application with Employment and Training of the U.S. Department of Labor.
- One such worker is being sought.
- The worker is being sought as a Software Developer.
- Wages of $125,000.00 per year is being offered to the worker.
- The period of employment of the worker is May 20, 2022 to May 19, 2025.
- The employment will occur at 12459 Blissful Valley Dr, Fairfax, VA22033
- The labor condition application is available for public inspection at the office of IORMYX Inc. 205 VanBuren St, Suite#120, Herndon, VA 20170.
“Complaints alleging misrepresentation of material facts in the labor condition application and/or failure to comply with the terms of the labor condition application may be filed with any office of Wage and Hour Division of the United States Department of Labor.
“Complaints alleging failure to offer employment to an equally better qualified U.S. worker or an employer’s misrepresentation regarding such offer of employment, may be filed with U.S. dept. of Justice 950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington DC 20530.